Home » Home » 9 kid-friendly breakfast ideas for the big Test Day

9 kid-friendly breakfast ideas for the big Test Day

Kid's breakfast ideas

Hey there! I have some quick and easy breakfast ideas to prepare your little ones for their big Test Days coming up. The Whittington boys are fast asleep gearing up for their iLeap standardized test for tomorrow and I’m preparing  a list of breakfast brain foods for the following week. I’m not the biggest fan of this test but I do want them to be well prepared and fueled for the day. So here are a couple of my favorites that I have on my menu this week that I wanted to share with you, I hope you find some yummies to add to your family’s breakfast rotation!

Enjoy!

1. Strawberry fruit and yogurt Granola Parfait {Kevin & Amanda}

2. Banana oatmeal cups with Chocolate Chips {Green Lite Bites}

3. PB&J with Strawberry & Granola Flatout wrap {Flatout Flatbread}

4.  Oatmeal & a Toppings Bar {Simple Kids}

5. Basic Fruit Salad {YumSugar}

6. French Toast

7. Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes {All Day I Dream About Food}

8. Breakfast burrito Quesadillas {Good Life Eats}

9. I Heart You Fresh Strawberry Smoothie {Babble.com}

I know some of  your little had their test this past week and some are testing this week, what are you doing to prepare them for their day?

blog signature new

Follow PM via |Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest|RSS|

The following two tabs change content below.
Hey there, I'm Chene. Wife, mother, Editor of Prototype Mama and Founder of Southern Girl Blog Community. Prototype Mama is a place where I share my passion for crafts, joy of entertaining & journey through fitness & fashion as a mama. Grab some tea, kick up your chucks & stay for awhile.

Latest posts by Chene Whittington (see all)

commentscomments

1. Jenny says:

Looks delicious for any day!

2. Real Army of Moms says:

My kids testing comes up in two weeks. This was perfect timing because I can try these out and find out what they like best and then do that on big days. Thank you

3. Christy says:

These all look so yummy. I love oatmeal and raisins in the morning as well.

4. Great roundup! I wish I had read this last night. I just dropped my daughter off for her STAR test! She had oatmeal and fruit. Guess that’s better than nothing, but something off your list would have been way better!

5. Lexie Lane says:

What a great list! Feeding kids is always so tricky because you just never know what they’ll be in the mood for! Thank you for this awesome list! Just bookmarked it!

6. xoexpat says:

These look delicious and healthy! I used to be a teacher and I *hate* standardized tests, but they are an undeniable presence in our school system…the importance if eating a good breakfast canNOT be overemphasized!

• Prototype Mama says:

totally agree– if my boys go one morning without breakfast– they’re zombies while doing their work (homeschoolers) Thanks for stopping by!

7. Melanie S. says:

Those Blueberry Buckwheat pancakes sound amazing!

8. Sheila Bell says:

This looks yummy enough even for the adults! The kids really do better when they have a good breakfast and I think you’ve found a way to make them WANT breakfast! Great post!